- All Sacred Ground Tours prices are quoted in Euro.
- With Sacred Ground Tours, all Entrance Fees and lunches are included in the DayTour Fee. Alcohol is not provided with meals.
- A 30% deposit for each Day Tour must be paid within seven days from the receipt of the Sacred Ground Tours Booking Confirmation. The balance must be received by Sacred Ground Tours at least twenty-one days prior to the commencement of any Day Tour/s.
- All persons travelling with Sacred Ground Tours must have valid, comprehensive travel insurance at the time of the tour and must carry their emergency contact information with them at all times.
- All persons who are legally required to carry a Passport must carry that Passport at all times during any Tour.
- Refund of Sacred Ground Tours Day Tour Fee/s is available for cancellations up to twenty-one days before the date of the Day Tour/s, as booked. Refund of 50% is available for cancellations up to fourteen days before the date of the Day Tour/s. No refund is available for cancellations under fourteen days before the date of the Day Tour/s.
- If you have booked a Day Tour and find yourself unable to attend on that date, you may move to an alternate date (if the newly requested date is available), provided that at least two full days notice is given to Sacred Ground Tours.
- Should Sacred Ground Tours be unable to deliver any proposed Day Tour/s, as booked, then Sacred Ground Tours’ liability will be limited to a full refund of Sacred Ground Tours Day Tour Fees. No refund will be applicable, in the event that any Day Tour is prevented due to “Force Majeure”.
- All bookings are on a non-exclusive/shared basis. All Day Tours are conducted in English.
Sacred Ground Tours Terms and Conditions